14 February 2013

CNY Sales - Hunting Baby Items Second Round


Happy Chinese New Year dear readers!! It is the year of SNAKE...wuhuuu.. 

During festive seasons in Malaysia, what we normally do??? ahhaaa... Please agreed with me, that we Malaysian loves shopping during the festive seasons. The reasons >> of course la there are so many sales during that time. =)

I also do not miss this opportunity to participate in the CNY sales. But this time, I am hunting baby items, of course. Target >> to complete my baby's items checklist <<

So, let's check out what have I bought during this CNY sales :



We are done shopping these items in Sogo and Mont Kiara. Baby's bath tub, baby blanket, napkin, cotton buds, lotion & etc. We also bought NUK's bottle sterilizer for RM299 >> the best part we also got free items like 3 NUK bottles, baby sponge, baby teethe,  pacifiers & 1 set travel pack of baby lotion, baby bath, baby cream and baby shampoo <<.

This time we spent around RM590 for all these items (including the sterilizer). 

I need to update my baby items checklist again. I will share the complete list of baby items checklist in next post.


Cheers!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment