22 January 2013

Another 27th Birthday Gift


Last Friday (18 January 2013), I received a call from the Gdex courier guy, told me that I have one courier item addressed to me. Unfortunately, I am at the office at that time and I asked him to leave the item at the guard house.

Back from work, I fetch the item (it is a big box) and start guessing what is inside the packaging.

After open the box...........


Guess what?? It is one big brown Mr Teddy (height around 170 cm)!! Another birthday gift from my beloved Mr Hubby, which supposed to be delivered a week before. But, it is still acceptable as birthday gift because it's still in January & he already gave me a birthday gift on my actual 27th birthday.


Haha..He promised to give me a big teddy bear since we are dating (last few years back). And I'm almost forget about it already. But, it's ok, as long as he fulfill his promise, I will say 'thank you soooooooo much dear!!!' :)

Cheers!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment