17 January 2013

Pregnancy & Books


I love being a pregnant lady!! To be a great mom to my child, I must prepare myself with motherhood knowledge. (Other than learned from others experience, I also must read some books to add my knowledge).

So far, during five months of pregnancy I already bought 4 books about pregnancy & parenting. But, I'm not finish read all the books yet! Haha..

The first book I bought during my first trimester: 



Yup, it is 'Amalan & Petua Al-Quran Buat Wanita Hamil'. What I like about this book, it has lots of doa that is suitable for pregnant woman. Besides, it also has surah from Al-Quran that are suggested for pregnant lady to recite such as Surah Yusuf, Surah Maryam, Surah Luqman, Surah Yassin & Surah At-Taubah. Other than that, it also has combination of Islamic name for son & daughter. Most importantly, the size of this book makes me easy to put it inside my handbag and bring wherever I go.







These three books I bought during the Big Bad Wolf Book Sales end of 2012. The 'Simple Principles For A Happy And Healthy Pregnancy' is the best! Yeah, it is the 'all we need to know' book about pregnancy. I am highly recommend all pregnant mother or mother-to-be to read this book.



Currently, I'm still reading the 'Baby & Toddler Checklist'. And I think the last book 'You Raising Your Child', I will read it during my confinement period.  



Cheers!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment